Thomas Sabo names new UK & Ireland ambassador

Asuihe555, Freitag, 14. September 2018, 10:29 (vor 4 Tagen)

thomas sabo uk Trend jewelry brand name Thomas Sabo has exposed a different ambassador for the UK & Ireland. Understanding the importance of social influencers, the brand has signed Victoria Magrath, owner of the award-winning vogue, travel and beauty blog, In The Frow. Victoria Magrath will be working alongside the model to showcase its collections to her digital global audience, alongside participating in various offline activities including in-store events and model appearances over the next few months. In addition, Thomas Saboo has also released new imagery featuring the influencer ambassador in the brand’s collections. The new images display an eye-catching and fashion-forward selection of the new AW18 range, which includes the new Iconic Chains collection.

thomas sabo uk outlet Managing director for Thomas Sabo in the UK & Ireland, Tony Bj?rk, comments: “Victoria is the perfect ambassador for us at the manufacturer. Victoria represents the modern, and socially connected audience who live and shop online, and search for fresh, eye-catching designs such as our own, which help them express their personality. This is something which Victoria and her platforms embody completely.” The first influencer ambassador shares: “I’m so excited to be joining THOMAS SABO as a Model Ambassador. I’ve previously featured their pieces on my channels - from Together for the Generation Charm Club collections - as I love the brand name and the designs, so to make this an official partnership is a dream come true.”

thomas sabo uk sale Magrath announced her new partnership with Thomas Sabo on a blog post detailing the 5 most iconic moments in her life. The post linking to this blog on Instagram received over 20,000 likes in four hours. Style jewellery brand Thomas Sabo has unveiled that Victoria Magrath of the award-winning style, travel and beauty blog/destination, Inthefrow, will be its new digital brand name ambassador for your UK and Ireland. Alongside miniature heart charms and numerals, which make ideal birthday gifts, there are cool vintage-style charms in a range of colours and gems that are totally catwalk-led. And they aren't just charms in your bracelet either - this season also sees the introduction of other jewellery staples.

thomas sabo charms sale uk Quite possibly the most beautiful way to say thank you. THOMAS SABO is presenting new glowing heart Charms for Mother's Day that emotively symbolise the profound adore concerning mom and little one. Together with other designs through the Generation Appeal Club Assortment, they become one of a kind mementos. The most beneficial matter: If you are going to buy Technology Attraction Club products and solutions with a benefit of 119 USD or 149 USD, THOMAS SABO will give you a 1 or two-row chain as a present. Presented in suited gift packaging by using a greeting card, the center Charms handcrafted from 925 Sterling silver - partly engravable and adorned with fragile 18k rose gold plating and sparkling stone embellishment.

RSS-Feed dieser Diskussion